Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 December 2017

Waiting with bated Breath !


Dear Friend :

Your colleague , Ruchi Agrawal has posted on Linkedin , re launch of your job portal on 15 Aug

I look forward to that event and would certainly visit it ( - if I get to know the URL )

My own interest in online recruitment goes back to 1997 , when I launched :

( now re-incarnated as


Subsequently , I launched several job portals over the past 20 years

Unfortunately , now I have no energy ( or funds ) left to launch :

·          
·          

If there are any questions , feel free to write / phone



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment