Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 December 2017

BEST TRANSPORT


Shri S R Jadhav

Traffic  Manager  ( Planning  &  Control  )

BEST  Transport  Undertaking /  Mumbai



Dear Shri Jadhav :


On 12 Sept 2017 , you sent to me , the following email

I would highly appreciate if you would update me on the latest progress in implementing this “ Revolutionary “ initiative of BEST




With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Andheri

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



Sent: 12 September 2017 14:58

To: Hemen Parekh


Subject: re: fw: 
A COMPREHENSIVE BEST SOLUTION


Sir,


This refers to your letter dated 21.08.2017 addressed to the General Manager, BEST Undertaking.


At the outset, we thank you for providing suggestions in connection with BEST bus operation.


The BEST Undertaking is in the process of developing App for BEST buses. Besides, we are also planning to install GPS on buses to get Real Time Information for updated Passengers Information System.


In connection with this, we have also noted your suggestion for Bus Route Indicator at bus stops.


We would also like to inform you that MMRDA is carrying out study for 'Dedicated Bus Lane' on major corridor of Mumbai.


Yours faithfully,
( S.R. Jadhav)
Traffic Manager
(Planning & Control)



No comments:

Post a Comment