Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 December 2017

CONGRTULATIONS


Dear Prof Khatua :



In today’s papers , I just read about your development ( IIT scientists use onion skin to generate electricity )




Congratulations on this development which holds great promise for powering small electronic devices using electricity generated through Piezoelectric organic waste onion skins


I do hope , some day soon , this development gets commercialized


Is it possible that this can generates sufficient electricity to power a micro RFID sensor embedded in a Rs 2000 currency note ( plastic based ) , which enables its detection from some distance ?


For over a year , I have been advocating ( to Central Government ) such an arrangement , to be able to trace / track , high denomination currency notes , in order to reduce the menace of BLACK MONEY


About 6 weeks back , I came across a news item which said , government of Australia is considering embedding RFID sensors in their high denomination currency notes


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment