Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 December 2017

NEXT BUDGET ?


Dear Shri Roy :


Following is something you were quoted to have said recently :


Union Budget 2018 unlikely to be populist: PMEAC member Rathin Roy

The Union Budget 2018 will reflect the commitment of the government to improve quality of expenditure, says PMEAC member Rathin Roy


New Delhi: Rathin Roy, member of the prime minister’s economic advisory panel, has expressed hope that Union Budget 2018 will not be “populist” and will reflect the commitment of the government to improve quality of expenditure.

The government, Roy said, will come with yet another good budget, which is likely to be presented on 1 February. “I would not think any populism is permissible. I think the government will present a responsible budget, which will reflect its expenditure quality and commitments,” said Roy. “I don’t think the government will use the budget to be populist. I am very confident that political authorities understand this.”

In this connection , you might want to take a look at :


And , as to the “ Agenda  for  Reforms “ is concerned , please find a few minutes to peruse :




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment