Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 December 2017

NATIONAL JOBS POLICY


Dear Shri  Unnikrishnan :



I write with reference to your following statement in Economic Times ( 15 Dec ) re “ National Jobs Policy “ :



“ In light of this, we need to have a flexible employment policy that protects the interest of both employer and employee


This means it has to be viable and attractive for investors and provide for a social security system for our workers “


Considering your pragmatic views on this subject , you might like to go through my following blog / email ( to Central Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog / PM – Economic Advisory Council Members / MPs / MLAs etc ) :






With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

PS :  In L&T ( 1959 – 1990 ) , I was a colleague of J P Nayak


No comments:

Post a Comment