Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 October 2011

Re: Low cost tablet


Hello Hemanji,

  Our Siteonmobile will work on Akash. We have to change the UI to support the high resolution of Akash.


Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM, <shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
I believe our widget, being Android-based, should work on Akash as well.

SiteOnMobile team can conform this.

Regards
Shuklendu

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:parekh.hemen@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:38
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; siteonmobile@gmail.com
Subject: Low cost tablet

Shuklendu  /. Revathi

No doubt you must have read about the launch of Akash Tablet selling for Rs.
2200

It is , I believe , a touch-screen device running on Android 2.2, with Wi-Fi
connectivity and internet browser

Can users download / install My Jobs widget on this device and receive /
apply against job alerts ?

If yes , then this is very good news which can acclerate adoption of our
widget

If your answer is YES then I will try to get hold of one from somewhere !

regards

Hemen parekh./   hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  hcparekh@ RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment