Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 October 2011

RE: Email Transition

Kailas

What happens to the two email ids I have – one for home and another for res ?

hcp

From: Kailas Patil [mailto:kailas@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:11 PM
To: Alka Jain; Amit Seth; Amruta; Anshika Awasthi; Aparna Das; Archana Vijayan; Darshana Shaji; Divyesh Shah; Harsha; Isha Maru (3P); Juhi Dewan; Kailas Patil; Kirti; Lattania; Mahendra Tarkhad; Manoj Pandey; Mekhola; Mitchelle Shetty; Miti; Monalisa; Payal; Pradeep Bhalla; Pranali; Pratibha; Seemeen Khan; Shweta Korgaonkar; Sonal Thakker; Sonal Thakker; Sushant; Sunita Kumari; Sushmita Gupta; Vaishali Parekh; Vitthal Chalke
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Email Transition

Dear All,

An email is the most vital aspect of communication in today’s business world! Please note that our organization has invested in Netmagic’s Hosted email service, which delivers one of the industry's most comprehensive offerings of enterprise solutions for corporate and service providers comprising a combination of business knowledge, technical expertise and infrastructure to back up these solutions. Their services help to ensure your mailbox is spam and virus free.

A transition from our existing email solution to Netmagic will take place over this weekend (8th and 9th October). I will be present personally to ensure that are no glitches in the process. However I wish you to alert you that this transition may result in temporary inconvenience (delay of emails by a few hours) and would request you patience and support. Please feel free to call me on +91 9920066989 in case you face a problem on the weekend.

Please note that the new service will not involve any change in the way emails are accessed going forward.

Regards,
Kailas Patil.

 
------------------------------------------

Three P Consultants Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

No comments:

Post a Comment