Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 October 2011

Information regarding SMS from SiteonMobile


Hello All,

We wish to inform that a new TRAI regulation has come into effect from 27th Sept, which will affect how SMS will be delivered.

The following changes may please be noted :

· Sender IDs will not work. ie., TD-SWAN will not be displayed anymore. It will be shown as TD-XXXXXX (six digit number) or DZ-XXXXXX (six digit number).

   Please do not ignore SMS’s sent by Siteonmobile with these ID’s.

· SMS will be delivered between 9 am and 9 pm only. (SMS sent at 7am will get delivered after 9 am)
· SMS will not reach those who have subscribed for DNC (Do not call). Please unsubscribe.

Thanks & Regards
SiteonMobile Team

No comments:

Post a Comment