Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 October 2011

FW: Screen Shots of widget


Dear Mr Srinivasan



This is further to my email this evening

Attached screen shots will tell you how My Jobs widget will work

It is possible that amongst a group of friends, only one owns a smart phone / tablet

But our widget will enable ALL of them to view their own job alerts ( perfectly matched with their respective resumes ) and further enable them to APPLY against any / all job alerts. This has been made possible by each one entering his own mobile no and password in the widget

This arrangement literally converts every smart phone / tablet into a “ Internet Kiosk “ – though for a limited purpose

Regards

hemen  parekh

PS :

You may notice that on www.CustomizeResume.com , we have a feature called  “ Blast Your Resume “

This free feature enables a jobseeker to blast his resume to some 56,000 employers / agencies

We plan to enable jobseekers to do this Resume Blasting directly from his smart phone / tablet thru another widget called “ Resume Blast “

This presents another “ Internet Marketing “ opportunity, targeted to Corporates !



From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:28 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge; Kailas Patil; thara.s@hp.com
Subject: Re: Spam Competition

Dear Mr Hemanji and Mr Shuklendu,

Happy to release the  Android widget for Customize resume .

Pl find the installation details along with the screen shots in the attached document.

Please try and let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
l



No comments:

Post a Comment