Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 June 2011

Right Track


Shuklendu / Nitin  / Hardik  / Kailas



There is some problem with my email being blacklisted. Kailas is working to set it right

Visits on Tue / Wed / Thursday were  43 / 76 / 121

I hope we can reach 200 today

From Nitin I understand that uploading from your end takes a lot of time due to limited bandwidth. He asked me if we can upload candidate records from our end.

No problem. We will do. Vilas must have already reached your office to collect the DVD for records.

I suppose, the duplicates are already removed from these.

Because, Kailas may not know how to remove the duplicates

Even for uploading the records, he will need your guidance initially, to ensure that nothing goes wrong.

He will need to keep a log of what files have been uploaded and what are remaining. Just as we cannot afford to upload the same file twice, we can neither afford to miss out any.

Kailas has already been sending out the emails, using the tool developed by Hardik, so I don’t see any problem there.

If our much bigger bandwidth permits, I would like Kailas to upload even 5 lakh records everyday !

Anyway, today’s target is 140,000 records of AHMEDABAD file, as told to me by Hardik.

We are on the right track

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment