Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 June 2011

FW: Pushing the Envelope


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 8:45 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.com
Cc: kailas@3pconsultants.co.in; 'HCP'
Subject: Pushing the Envelope

Shuklendu  /  Nitin  /  Hardik  /  Kailas



Yesterday we had 76 visits !

So, if we keep pushing the envelope ( apply continuous, steady effort ) , then we will be able to start a “ buzz “ amongst the jobseekers.

Already, during last 2 weeks, Alexa has raised our world-wide “ Site Rank “ from approx. 4.5 million to around 3 million.

Now, if we succeed to get 760 visits/day on a rising basis, we may get within 30,000 !

Hardik tells me that he has succeeded in automating the “ De-duplication “ process.

With this achievement, all the 3 critical processes stand automated :

Ø De-duplicating
Ø Uploading
Ø Emailing

21,000 emails got sent yesterday afternoon. We will see its effect today

Hardik tells me that he plans to upload today, 35,000 record before lunch and another 35 / 40,000 records before evening

Kailas will start the emailing as soon as he hears from Hardik

Congrats to all of you

Hcp

PS

Somehow this mail did not go in the morning.

I just noticed that Hardik has uploaded another 35,000 records. Good show !

No comments:

Post a Comment