Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 June 2011

Duplicate candidate records


Shuklendu / Nitin / Hardik

I just checked with Kailas and even he has not received the email that I sent to all of you this morning from home.

So here is the gist :

Hardik told me there are some identical / duplicate records in the candidate records excel sheets.

As a result , he cannot upload these files – unless he removes these duplicates.

One can remove these by using some de-duplicating software. Manually it is impossible.

But what would be much easier and faster would be to simply REMOVE ( from the excel sheets ) all duplicates.

If, out of 60 lakh records, some 60,000 duplicates get eliminated then it will make no difference to our efforts / final outcome.

What is far more critical at this stage is to quickly establish the process of sending out promo emails thru independent 500 Kb Airtel broadband only so that our 3p emails are not affected due to blacklisting.

I hope you can, amongst yourself, solve this problem by this evening.

As mentioned to you over phone, during the last 3 months alone, we have sent over 2 million promo emails thru Airtel line without facing any problem. This line has its own independent STATIC IP


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment