Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 June 2011

Promo emails


Nitin/ Hardik



With guidance from Kailas, Tushar has clubbed together a few files to create a batch of 2 lakh records.

Anytime soon, Kailas would start the uploading process – which may take 2 /3 hours.

In the meantime, Tushar will continue the bunching and hopefully, by 5 pm , get another batch of 3 lakh ready. Kailas will start the uploading of 2nd batch before leaving for home.

I suppose the uploading can continue unattended during the night.

This way, we may manage to upload 5 lakh records daily. So, that problem stands solved.

In the meantime, please speak to Abhinandan to find out whether the SQL problem got solved or not.

If he could not solve it last night for any reason, then you must solve it before 5 pm so that Kailas can start emails to the first batch ( 2 lakhs ) before leaving.

It is essential that we pick up the speed.

Please keep me posted.

hcp

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment