Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Resume Database


Dear Ajay

This has reference to

Ø My email of yesterday
Ø Out telecom this morning

I am glad that you will send us additional 10 lakh Candidate Database to make good the shortfall in your earlier supply. Please do so at your earliest by sending a DVD.

You mentioned that , in addition to this 10 lakh resumes database, you have recently obtained another 40 lakh similar records and that you are willing to make these 40 lakh available to us at a special discounted price.

We would be interested in these additional 40 lakhs records as well – provided the resume search engine that we are developing, works well on the supply which you have already made.

In addition to these 40 lakh new records, We are also interested to buy 100 lakh records of FRESH GRADUATES which you have.

I request you to make your lowest offer price for a combination of ( 40 lakh resumes )+ ( 100 lakh Fresh Graduates ) databases.

Do you have Candidate records which contain full TEXT RESUMES, in addition to the structured data ? If so, that would interest us.

With regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment