Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 May 2011

RE: Acknowledgment for your Mail - Max7Cab Re: Email database


Dear Mohammed

Our mail server is now working

Can you please email your offer for various databases once again ?

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

-----Original Message-----
From: Max7Cab Marketing Groups [mailto:membermax7cab@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 12:21 PM
To: hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: Acknowledgment for your Mail - Max7Cab Re: Email database

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Auto Generate Mail reply.
Now you're in Right place.
We will reply to your mail at shortly.
If you're not receive our reply mail within 2 Hours please kindly SMS
with your name and your email id to 09884787967.
We will give High-Priority to your mails.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

For More Details Please feel free to Contact at 0091 9884787967  (24 X 7)

Thanks in Advance

Max7Cab Marketing Groups
Mohammed Asmath.C
Tamilnadu (INDIA)


--
*Max7Cab Marketing Groups
*
*Mohammed Asmath.C
*
*Tamilnadu (INDIA)
*
*Contact 09884787967 (0091)*
*
*
*
*


No comments:

Post a Comment