Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 May 2011

RE: All sample Database ,ajaykumar


Dear  Ajay

Re: Database of 10 lakh Indian Companies for Rs.1000/-


Last week I wrote to you saying that we are interested ONLY in Public Limited / Private Limited companies.

And provided these have VALID / CURRENT email ID

How many records do you have which fulfill these conditions ?

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: GruhBusiness Indian [mailto:indian.gruhbusiness894@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:48 PM
To: hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: All sample Database ,ajaykumar

Sir as discussed on telephone, i am forwarding you all the sample database you want,if you like it then this sunday i am coming to bombay,i will give you ur CD,let me know how much data you want.
Ajaykumar
9370796576

No comments:

Post a Comment