Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mobile Site


Shuklendu

Take a look at    http://mobstac.com/
 

There was an article about this website in DNA Money / 21 May

Could this be of any interest to us ?

If you think we can learn / benefit by trying out their FREEBasic Plan “, then please go ahead to register CustomizeResume

I suppose it is not enough to just sign-up and create a “ Mobile Site “. Like any other website, a mobile site, too, will need to be publicized . People will visit only if / when they come to know that such a site exists.

I am not sure whether job portals are at-all suited for mobile versions.

This is because “ Job Search “ and “ Resume Search “ forms may be too clumsy to fill-in on the small screen of a mobile – and often without a Querty keypad.

You may want to write to mobstac CTO, Ravi Pratap M ( ravi@mobstac.com ) to inquire his opinion / views about suitability of CustomizeResume for a mobile version.

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment