Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 August 2010

RE: Your Daily Job Alerts


Dear Chintan

Thank you for your email requesting job alerts only for Gujarat.

Unfortunately, for the moment, our software is not designed to sort job-alerts on the basis of location.

But you have provided a very useful “ input “ from the perspective of a jobseeker and we will certainly keep this in mind when revising our software in future.

I would appreciate if you would continue to send me such constructive “ feedback “ in future also.

Do let me know how you liked our online services. Also, do mention your experience to your friends / colleagues.

With regards

Hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  ==  Peace  on  Earth


From: panchal chintan [mailto:panchal_chintan@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:04 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject:

RESPECTED SIR/MEDAM,

       PLS SEND ME JOBS ONLY FOR GUJARAT


REGARDS,
CHINTAN PANCHAL
M(9904103668)


No comments:

Post a Comment