Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 August 2010

How JAM should work


Dear Revathi

                        JAM = Job Alert On Mobile

I have read the emails exchanged between you and Rohan.

I hope Rohan is well enough to talk to you in 2/3 days.

In the meantime , I attach:

Ø Annex A :    Delivering a TV-like experience

Ø Annex B :    How to convert “Non-Consumers“ into
                     “Consumers” by simplifying PULL SMS

Ø Annex C :    Typical Job-Alert page as it would appear
                      on CustomizeResume.com as also on the
                      mobile screen of user

Ø  Annex D :    A page on CustomizeResume.com which
                       explains the working of JAM


You may also want to look-up


This is an incomplete display of our earlier attempt to deliver JAM thru   www.World-Wide-Jobs.com

Below you will find a graphical presentation of JAM at


All of this was in 2004.

But in 2010, we must ensure that pulling job-alerts on mobile and “Applying Online “ directly from the mobile ( absolutely essential ), is as simple as using a TV Remote !

Our long term goal should be to enable users to pull job-alerts onto their TV screens and then “Apply Online” using their TV remotes. It is only a matter of time before each TV has its own IP address.

I believe TATA-SKY ( DTH ), are already having a JOB-CHANNEL ( in partnership with a job-portal ).But the job-advts that get delivered are not “ tailor-made ” for the viewer nor is there any provision to “Apply Online” using a remote. If we succeed in this, all other DTH Operators would want to partner with SiteOnMobile / CustomizeResume.

If you are in general agreement with my approach, I wonder if someone from your team could visit us for working out a Road-Map.

Feel free to phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

                                      ( O ) o22-670,70,360

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


           


No comments:

Post a Comment