Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 August 2010

FW: Job On Mobile Demo


From: HCP [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 6:15 PM
To: 'Team SiteonMobile'
Cc: 'rohan_daxini@yahoo.com'; 'Alexander Nadar'; 'priya@recruitguru.com'
Subject: Job On Mobile Demo

Dear Revathi,

We are pleased to inform you that we have uploaded the feature of:

How a candidate will receive a Job Alert on his mobile i.e How a job will appear on his mobile screen?

Here is the trial user name and password for logging into CustomizeResume.com

Username: rajesh
Password: rajesh

Please login & click on Job Alert on Mobile link.
& see the demo of how a user will be viewing a job on his mobile screen how he can navigate through the jobs & apply against them.

Please let us know your feedback in this regards.

With regards
 Hemen  Parekh
 Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment