Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Your Resume / PEN 80881


Dear  Bharathy

Thank you for submitting your resume on www.IndiaRecruiter.net

I had an opportunity to look at your graphical profile and found that

Ø  Despite having worked for some 6 different / well-known companies for nearly 10 years, your “ CAREER  PROFILE “ graph shows only 2 years of experience  ! It gives a very wrong  / poor impression to a prospective employer if he just looks at the graph and does not take the trouble to go thru your TEXT resume .

 The very purpose of the graph is to present your entire career in a easily understandable way so that a recruiter does not have to read the TEXT resume.

I believe this distortion happened since you did not enter the details about ALL of your past jobs in the “ Experience “ Block . Please EDIT your details and make sure that the jobs held are listed in the reverse chronological order. This is very important. This will vastly improve your “ CAREER “ graph.


Ø  Your  “ FUNCTION  PROFILE “ graphs for  Call center  / and  / Medical/ Healthcare , look quite impressive . But on the “ OTHERS “, your graph shows  ZERO raw score ! While Editing, I suggest you drop this FUNCTION altogether and just keep those TWO where your “Percentile Score “ is so good. It is not mandatory to select all the three functions.


Ø   Once you have Edited your resume and generated new Profiles / Graphs, you may want to send your resume to other Employers in your industries , using our  FREE  RESUME  BLAST  feature. You may even consider blasting your resume to hundreds of Indian / Foreign  Recruitment  Agencies.


If you face any problem while Editing your resume online, feel free to call-up my colleagues  SHALAKA  or  PUNAM  on 91-22-67070372.

Wishing you goodluck

Hemen  Parekh


PS

IF you like our FREE  services, please do tell your friends about www.IndiaRecruiter.net


No comments:

Post a Comment