Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 August 2009

Help !


Dear  Ashish

I read about your interview in MINT  ( Aug. 20 )

Yesterday and day-before, I tried to send you an email. I wonder if you got it.

In your interview, you say :

“ Quite a few bright start-ups fail, as their promoters fail to create a buzz around them. Pluggd.In , on the other hand, talks only about a product or a technology.

Talking of ‘ technology ‘ , which job-portal can convert a plain text resume into 8 graphical / analytical  Profiles , automatically and within a matter of seconds of the jobseeker posting his resume ?

www.IndiaRecruiter.net is the only website anywhere in the World that can do this !

But still no buzz ! And I have no resources to advertise.

I need your help.

For any clarification , feel free to phone me on ( o ) 91-22-670,70,360  [ 9 am to 1 pm ] or on ( M ) o-98,67,55,08,08

You can see my own profile at  3P Consultants

With regards

Hemen Parekh


PS:

Within the next few months, I plan to launch  V 2.0 of our website which will enable a jobseeker to ‘ Customize ‘ his resume , with millions of unique ‘ permutations / combinations ‘.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment