Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 August 2009

FW: Opportunities in India


-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivasan Ramaswamy [mailto:srnvas@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:33 AM
To: sam ramaswamy
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com; hcp@globalrecruiter.net
Subject: Re: Opportunities in India


Appa:

Thanks for the introduction.

Mr. Parekh:

Good to get introduced to you over email. It will be productive for both of us if we can connect over the phone sometime this month to chat about potential opportunities in India and my background . I am in the process of revising my resume which I will send to you shortly.

However, my career profile and a fully updated earlier version of my CV is currently available on Blue Steps - the candidate service offered by the AESC.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Srinivasan


--- On Tue, 8/4/09, sam ramaswamy <srimasr@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: sam ramaswamy <srimasr@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Opportunities in India
> To: "Srinivasan Ramaswamy" <srnvas@yahoo.com>
> Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com, hcp@globalrecruiter.net
> Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 6:23 AM
>
> Srinvasan Ramaswamy     Cc: H.C.Parekh
> -3P Consultants
>
> Srini: I take pleasure in introducing Mr.H.C.Parekh
> Founder- Chairmam of 3P Consultants, Mumbai a major HR
> Recruiting Consulting company with USA affiliation.
> Mr.Parikh was our General Manager at L&T prior to
> setting up 3P.
>
> I have spoken to Mr.Parikh of you interest in relocating
> from USA to India.I have also informed him that while you
> are a US citizen you have a PIO card to facilitate you
> taking up jobs in India.
>
> Please communicate direct with Mr.Parikh along with your
> resume and your interests. He will take personal interest in
> pursuiing your interests actively.
>
> You can also visit www.indiarecruiter.net and
> www3pconsultants.co.in
>
> Appa
>
> Sam Ramaswamy
>   USA
> 33781 Pequito Drive,
> Dana Point,CA 92629
>  949-842-7495  India
> Apt 6,Tower I
> Krishna Towers
> 50,Sardar Patel Rd
> Chennai 600 113  91-44 -222 000 82   
>
>
>
>


     



No comments:

Post a Comment