Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 August 2009

RE: Response to your Ad: Jobs For All


Dear  Makhasi

Thank you for responding to my advt in Kugli.com

I would suggest that you Submit your Resume online on our website www.IndiaRecruiter.net  ( as NON- IT  Professional  ?  )

Thereafter , you can

>  Find many suitable jobs at  APPLY   ONLINE  and send your resume

Ø  Use our  FREE  RESUME  BLAST  feature to send your resume to thousands of Corporates, including thousands of Indian /

 American Recruitment  Agencies

I wish you best of luck

Hemen  Parekh


PS

All of our services are absolutely  FREE

If you like our services, please forward this email to your friends

From: Kugli.com Visitor [mailto:www.elizabeth@workmail.co.zaw]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:00 PM
To: Kugli.com Ad Poster
Subject: Response to your Ad: Jobs For All

You have received a new response to your Kugli.com Classified Ad: Jobs For All

Message: I resign from being an educator in 2007. I am looking for any kind of job that will make me survive. N.E Makhasi

You can responde to this message by hitting the "Reply" button on your email software.

If this message is inappropiate (spam, scam) you can flag it by clicking on this link: Flag Response. Important! Please only flag this message if you consider the message a scam or unsolicited offer.

If you need to Edit / Delete your Classified Ad or Upload Photos to it you need to access the below link:

-->> Manage My Ad

Thank you for using Kugli.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment