Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 August 2009

FW: From Deepak at ClassifiedsForFree


From: 15webtraffic@aweber.com [mailto:15webtraffic@aweber.com] On Behalf Of Deepak Dutta
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:32 AM
To: hemen parekh
Subject: From Deepak at ClassifiedsForFree

Dear hemen,

Are you still doing link exchange for backlinks to your website?
Please don't waste your time on link exchanges. There is a better
option and it is free. Read my latest blog post




Your online business choices are vast; just decide what really interests
you, and put your full efforts into becoming successful at it.
To learn how to build a successful online business, check
out the new  http://www.dotcomnote.com/go/to.php?6 internet
marketing course.

This powerful internet marketing program will show you how
to use CPA (cost per action) marketing to make money online.
___________________________________________________
  
Classifieds For Free - Unlimited Free Classifieds
Free Ad Posting -       Post Unlimited Free Ads for Free

Deepak
August 10, 2009


P.O. Box 3581, Peoria, IL 61615, USA
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HJyMbKzMtCwcTBxMTAzMtEa0rExMjIycLA==



No comments:

Post a Comment