Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

REVISED U / I

 Kishan ,

 

 

This is in continuation of my 2 WhatsApp messages of yesterday

 

Whether a visitor will visit our website or not , depends upon how hard – and smart – we manage to promote our site on Social Media

 

But , once she lands on our site , whether she will stay there LONG ENOUGH , depends upon our ability to CLEARLY convey  :

 

Ø WHAT action she has to take ( which button to click )

 

AND ,

 

Ø WHAT exactly she can expect by way of  RESULT / DISPLAY , if she clicks that button

 

As you must be quite aware , 90 % of visitors to most of the websites , leave within 10 seconds ( - precisely for the reason cited above )

 

To ensure that visitors to our site know the precise SEQUENCE of ACTIONS ( viz ; Clicks ) they are supposed to follow , I propose following revised U / I

 

Let me know what you think

 

BOLD / RED highlights are important

 

Hemen

 

 

 

Revised U / I for your consideration
=======================================

 

 

DIGITAL AVATAR OF

Hemen Parekh

My Blogs help my avatar to answer,
51564 Questions, related to 81339 Topic

 

 

Step # 1

 

>  Select Language

 

 

Selected Language : IN  ENGLISH

Ø O.00 / o.00  _____________________ ( Speaker symbol ) ____  :

 

Step # 2

 

>  Type or SPEAK your own question or click on any topic appearing in thought bubble

 

QUESTION BOX

 

 

 

 

SUBMIT         CLEAR

 

ANSWER  BOX

 

 

 

Step # 3

 

Ø Share this answer on WhatsApp

 

 

Online Visitors counter

 

 

Social Media Symbols ___________________ Developed by Kishan Kokal ( hyperlink to Outlook )

No comments:

Post a Comment