Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 January 2024

THIS MAY INTEREST YOU

 Deepak Agarwal

 

CEO and Co-founder , TurboHire

 

 

 

Dear Deepak,

 

 

I read about you in “ Times Nation “ ( 03 Jan ) :

 

“ When strangers turn into business partners “

 

On your portal , I came across list of various features, which include :

 

Live Interview 

 

 

Congratulations for this innovation

 

 

Should you want to take this 2 steps forward, you may want to look up :

 

 

Ø  Online Jobs Fair 

 

Ø  Job Fairs : Offline or Online ?

 

 


>   http://hcpreports.blogspot.com/2018/03/software-architecture-for-online-jobs.html

 

 

with regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment