Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Thanks

 Suman ,

 

I could attend 45 minutes of your presentation of Model – 2

 

Many thanks for referring my Digital Avatar in response to a question

 

Today , with help of my colleagues from 3P Consultants , I tested our speech functionalities by getting 11 persons to SIMULTANEOUSLY ask ( by talking ) questions in 5 different Indian languages and get answers in speech

 

Except for a slight delay for some , rest were quite happy with the relevant answers – and at the same time too !

 

I explained to them , how personal.ai API works

 

In next couple of days , Kishan is planning to change over to Google tts / stt , for getting better performance

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment