Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Thank You

 Dear Sonu,

 

 

Just came across following news report in today’s Eco Times :

 

Sonu Sood's Pravasirojgar gets Rs 250 Cr funding from Temasek-backed GoodWorker 

 

At the outset, congratulations , for getting such funding for helping migrant workers to get jobs

 

If there is any way I can help with design-concept of such a job-portal, let me know ( no obligation )

 

I had launched my first job portal, some 23 years ago – since then I launched ( and now de-hosted , some 9 job portals )

 

You may want to forward the following link to who-so-ever is designing your PravasiRojgar portal :

 

Software Architecture For Online Jobs Fair 

 

ONLINE JOBS FAIR

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Andheri – Mumbai

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in  / ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

 

PS :

 

Feel free to phone me  

No comments:

Post a Comment