Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 January 2024

RE: Vehicle Scrappage Policy

 Dear AVS,

 

Thanks for writing. It felt nice to hear from an old / valued colleague

 

Exempting seniors from filing IT return was NOT my suggestion. I only clarified

 

As far as “ Vehicle Scrappage Policy “ inputs ( from me ) is concerned , I will compile links and try to mail to you tomorrow

 

In the meantime, you might want to look up my following today’s blog ( sent as email to all Policy Makers ) :

 

21-22 Budget Blues : One Person Company ( OPC )

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/02/21-22-budget-blues-one-person-company.html

 

regards,

 

hcp

 

From: shenoyav@gmail.com [mailto:shenoyav@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 8:59 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: Haridas Shenoy; Ashok Datar
Subject: Vehicle Scrappage Policy

 

Dear HCP

 

Good to know that your suggestions of both exemption of filing of tax returns for senior citizens and vehicle scrappage policy has been considered in this budget proposal. We have also been asking for Vehicle scrapping policy thru Mumbai Mobility Forum for some time.

 

Please send me link to your article on the vehicle scrappage policy.

 

With kind regards,

 

AVS

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: 01 February 2021 01:15 PM
To: Atul Shah <atulshah.sap@gmail.com>; Sat Goel <satgoel1947@gmail.com>
Subject: JUST ANNOUNCED BUDGET

 

I believe it is only exemption from “ filing “

 

You still have to pay tax ( which will be deducted at source )

 

Again , this is only in case of old people whose income consist of “ pension “ and “ dividends “ .  May be I have misunderstood

 

But I am glad that my following 5 year old suggestion is likely to see light of the day ( of course with some changes ) :

 

A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 " 

 

I also believe, some of my other specific suggestions have found partial mention but I will know for sure after going through the details tomorrow

 

These pertain to :

Vehicle Scrappage Policy

Revision in Apprenticeship Act

Alang Ship Breaking Yard

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment