Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

RE: Vehicle scrappage policy

 Dear  Guptaji,

 

 

Thanks for writing

 

To compile all of my Scrapping related suggestions , I will need to go through all of my earlier 18 e mails – which, I will do but may take a few days . As far as those 17 Questions are concerned , these are listed at :

 

Vehicle Scrapping Policy ………………………………..[ 03 Feb 2021 ]

 

 

Regards

 

Hemen Parekh

 

PS :

 

As far as my e-mails re Electric Vehicles is concerned , you may want to look up :

 

A Brief History of Electric Vehicles in India

 

 

From: AIM TC [mailto:aimtc1936@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 12:40 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Vehicle scrappage policy

 

Dear Parekh ji

 

Please provide the  SUGGESTIONS that you made in your E- MAILS , starting first on 27 March 2016 and the last Email on vehicle scrappage policy.

 

regards

 

 

Naveen Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment