Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 January 2024

Re: Updates Regarding Audio Transcription Services and Pricing

 Kishan, as per our telecom , pl go ahead . We must offer an uninterrupted experience. I will write to Suman only after you are satisfied - same for my email to Shri Modiji 


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 3:09:30 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Updates Regarding Audio Transcription Services and Pricing
 
image.png

The first 60 minutes of audio transcription come at no cost (every month). Assuming an average question duration of 30 seconds, this results in 120 free questions per month. Any extra transcription beyond this allowance incurs a charge of $0.024 per minute, equivalent to approximately 1 rupee for each additional question.

No comments:

Post a Comment