Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: U / I for my Digital Abvatar

 Kishan,

 

Today at 4pm is fine for online meet

 

Pl send invite . Also invite my colleague Sandeep

 

hcp

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 September 2023 22:48
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: U / I for my Digital Abvatar

 

Hi Uncle,

Thank you for your message and well wishes! Yes, the placement exercises went reasonably well. I've made it to the final round interviews for both companies, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for positive results.

I can meet you online at 4 pm. That works better for me since I have another company's coding test at 5 pm.

Would it be okay to meet online tomorrow at 4 pm?

See you tomorrow!

Best regards,
Kishan

 

On Wed, 6 Sept 2023 at 17:10, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

https://getblipper.com/

 

Kishan ,

 

I hope your placement exercises went well . Was it about campus interviews by Recruiters ? If yes , I am sure you must have fared well

 

I look forward to your visit tomorrow at 4 pm

 

In the meantime, take a look at the above link

 

Throbbing / pulsating BRAIN could add visual effect

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment