Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: Tracxn - Signup Request

 Hello , Mark,

 

Thanks for writing but , for the moment , I would like to be excused

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: mark.bd@tracxn.com [mailto:mark.bd@tracxn.com]
Sent: 12 September 2023 10:00
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Tracxn - Signup Request

 

Hi,
 
Hope you got an opportunity to look at the earlier note. Can we connect for a quick 10 min demo? What time suits you best?
 
Regards,
Mark
Business Development Manager

Our research suggests Tracxn can help you with your startups/private markets related sourcing, market intelligence or diligence needs.
Feel otherwise? Click here or reply back to let us know and we will stop showcasing how Tracxn could be useful to you

This email is subject to Tracxn's Email Policy

On Sat, Sep 9, 2023 at 8:26 AM mark.bd@tracxn.com wrote:
Hey, 

Thank you for signing up on our platform.


 
Can we connect over a quick 10 min call sometime to discuss your requirements and how Tracxn would add value? Does Monday next week, 11-Sep at 11 AM IST (05:30 AM GMT) sound fine to you? Let me know your availability to connect and I'll share the calendar invite accordingly. 

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Regards,

Mark

Business Development Manager

Tracxn

No comments:

Post a Comment