Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 January 2024

RE: TESTING

 Mitchelle ,

 

Many thanks for this very valuable feedback

 

I have been experiencing the same problem

 

I am sure , Kishan will find a neat solution

 

hcp

 

From: Mitchelle Shetty [mailto:mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 08 January 2024 11:39
To: Hemen Parekh; 3P Group
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; kokalkishan.official@gmail.com
Subject: RE: TESTING

 

Dear Sir,

 

Good Morning and many congratulations on having this AI being successfully developed.

 

I tried doing as suggested below :

 

What I liked : Accuracy of the answer

 

What could be improved :

Speech recognition – I had to repeat my question few times for the right word to be captured.

When I cleared the wrong word that was captured and the correct word got autotyped and I pressed the submit button, my earlier questions/words still showed In the box and thus the time taken to answer the question was longer than expected

 

Wishing you a Good Day Ahead !

 

Warm Regards,

 

Mitchelle Shetty

+919867550810

3P Consultants

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 10:51 AM
To: 3P Group <3pgroup@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>; kokalkishan.official@gmail.com
Subject: TESTING

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Colleagues ,

 

I need 10 minutes of your time to day

 

Last evening Kishan ( who is developing  www.HemenParekh.ai  / my Virtual Avatar ) , added “ Speech – to – Text “ feature

 

I request you to visit , then :

 

  • Select any language ( preferably one of the Indian languages / of course , if you are good in French / German , do try )

 

  • In the Question Box record any question , by TALKING ( you need to click first on MIKE symbol )

 

  • Then click SUBMIT

 

  • When translation gets over ( 3 / 4 seconds ) , click > and listen to the answer . Is it relevant ?

 

 

I would appreciate your feedback ( by today afternoon ) re things which amazed you or irritated you

 

Please do send your SUGGESTIONS for improving visitor experience

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment