Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 January 2024

RE: TEST MAIL

 Surya,

 

Thanks for this clarification

 

I agree that a skill in Data Science is in great demand and will keep increasing with time

Even within Mumbai, I am sure there are hundreds of jobs in this field. You have to just search on job-portals

 

However , if you do not intend to take up a full time job and work from home ( on assignment basis / gig working ), even that could be an option

 

If you wish to discuss specific “ domains “ where you want to apply your newly acquired skills, then it would help if we have face-to-face talk. In that case, feel free to visit us ( with your mom and wife ), at mutually convenient time. Just ask your mom to phone my wife

 

Regards,

 

Uncle

 

PS :

 

As far as EVs are concerned, you may want to take a look at :

 

 A Brief History of Electric Vehicles in India

 

 

From: Surya Tibrewala [mailto:suryatibrewala@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 11:12 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: TEST MAIL

 

Hi Hemen uncle!

 

I don't know how much mom was able to explain about what I did with the Lithium ion batteries so I thought I would explain.

 

I was basically helping design and test a system to monitor individual cell voltages in real time (using purpose built IC's from Texas Instruments) but also building in redundant circuitry to ensure that no single point failure would compromise the monitoring system.

 

We did contract work for GM and Johnson Controls and also a Chinese manufacturer.

 

While batteries remain a field of interest for me, I have been away from the field for a while. Recently I have been doing courses in Machine Learning and Data Science. I have also built up a good knowledge of Data Visualization and parsing. I believe the field of Data Science holds a lot of promise and was hoping you could share your insight in this regard as well. 

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Surya Tibrewala

 

On Sat, 30 Jan, 2021, 1:40 pm Surya Tibrewala, <suryatibrewala@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you! I have received your mail. 

 

On Sat, 30 Jan, 2021, 1:39 pm Hemen Parekh, <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Surya,

 

Pl ack

 

I believe you are interested in R&D on Lithium-ion batteries

 

I will compile links of my blogs ( on EV / Battery ) and mail you tomorrow

 

Thereafter ,if you wish to have a personal dialogue, do visit us

 

Give my regards to everyone in family

 

Parekh Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment