Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 January 2024

RE: Status Update and Demonstration Video for Content Translation Progress

 Kishan ,

 

Take your time to ensure perfection

 

We get only one chance to make a “ good FIRST impression “

 

Besides PM Modiji , I plan to cc : my email to some 50 odd BJP spokes-persons too-  one of who ( Tuhin Sinha ) emailed to me , a few days ago

 

If we succeed in impressing a few of them , it becomes more possible ( higher probability ) that they influence Shri Modi to get his VIRTUAL AVATAR , developed and launched

 

As far as that Pop up for language selection is concerned , pl make the TITLE fonts slimmer and colour YELLOW ( for better contrast with the black background )

 

Pl keep me informed over Whatsapp re progress

 

Uncle

 

 

 

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 January 2024 18:28
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Status Update and Demonstration Video for Content Translation Progress

 

Dear Uncle, the translation of static content for the navigation bar, home page, and FAQs page has been completed for both Indian as well as global languages. However, the translation for the recently asked questions and statistics page is still pending.

I realize that I may have underestimated the time required for this task. The manual translation of static content on our site proved to be time-consuming. I anticipate needing an additional two days to finalize the process.

The outstanding tasks include:
1. Recently asked questions page
2. Statistics page
3. Dynamic content translation
4. Speech-to-text for both Indian and global languages.

Additionally, I have attached a demonstration video showcasing the translation of the home page and FAQs for your review.


No comments:

Post a Comment