Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 January 2024

RE: MIGHT BE OF INTEREST

 Suman ,

 

I hope this is progressing well

 

Incidentally , Tuhin Sinha ( BJP Spokesperson who phoned you ) , is based here in Mumbai

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

 

By Monday ( 8th ) evening , I hope that my Digital Avatar should be able to accept questions , SPOKEN ( voice ) in 26 languages , AND deliver SPOKEN answers in the language selected by a visitor

 

As soon as this gets deployed by Kishan , I will send you a mail ( - if I have your phone no , I could send you a WhatsApp message / my no is +91, 9867550808 )

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]
Sent: 02 January 2024 18:58
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: MIGHT BE OF INTEREST

 

1. Scheduling

2. Training

 

This week I want get both accomplished 

 

Message Me + My AI @ s.personal.ai

 

 

On Tue, Jan 2, 2024 at 5:25 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman ,

 

Thought following might interest you :

 

https://venturebeat.com/ai/2024-will-be-the-year-of-augmented-mentality/

 

 

Any further development on Project Modi ?

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment