Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: [Skylo Technologies] Re: ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR LEAP

 Arun,

 

 

Thanks for your very prompt response

 

I retired from L&T long time back ( 1990 ) – then set up 3P Consultants ( headhunting firm) and stopped being active , some 10 years back

 

Now , I keep busy writing blogs (  www.hemenparekh.in  ),  and send to our Policy Makers ( Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Ministers etc ).  These emails contain my suggestions for economic reforms

 

I believe the technology developed by SKYLO , has the potential to transform ( by AUTOMATING ) many of India’s  E-Governance processes

 

Specific areas where , I think SKYLO technology can bring about a REVOLUTION , are listed in my blog / email :

 

Monetizing Geo-Spatial Data

 

https://lnkd.in/es8_Q5K

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/02/monetizing-geospatial-data.html

 

 

 

More specifically >     Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? ……………………….[ 20 Nov 2018 ]

 

 

 

I urge your tech persons to examine my suggestions and , share with me their views re feasibility of one or more of these

 

If considered FEASIBLE ( using SKYLO tech ), then I would try my best to convince the Policy Makers

 

At the age of 88 , I have no other interest

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

 

From: Arun (Skylo Technologies) [mailto:support@skylo.tech]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 5:46 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: [Skylo Technologies] Re: ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR LEAP

 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Arun (Skylo Technologies)

Jun 17, 2021, 17:46 GMT+5:30

Hi Hemen,

Thank you for writing to us!

Please let us know how can we be of your assistance, elaborate on your requirement so that we can assist you accordingly.

If you any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Arun
Skylo CSR

 

Hemen Parekh

Jun 17, 2021, 17:14 GMT+5:30

Dear Parth,

 

 

Following is a list of opportunities for :

 

Connected Devices Services in India

 

 

 

 

 

Skylo launches connected device services in India on Inmarsat network

 

( 08 June 2021 )

 

https://lnkd.in/eZR-vnz

 

 

 

 

Given this advance by Skylo, we may not be too far away from

 

:

Monetizing Geospatial Data [ 16 Feb 2021 ]

 

 

https://lnkd.in/es8_Q5K

 

 

===========================================

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen  Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment