Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

RE: Resume, job search, Pravin Shah

 Dear Harit,

 

Thanks for sending your resume

 

Although I am forwarding it to Nirmit, I am afraid he may not be able to help since 3P Consultants work against specific client mandates only – and that too for positions calling for a minimum of 15 years of experience

 

With regards,

 

Hemendra

 

From: Harit Koticha [mailto:haritkoticha@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 10:05 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Resume, job search, Pravin Shah

 

Hello Hemendra uncle,

 

I got your email from Selina Shah, daughter of your good friend Pravin Shah. Pravin Shah is my mother's uncle, and so Selina is her cousin. They recommended you as a good source of help for my job search. 

 

I have done MBA in International Business from University of Massachusetts (Boston) and am now looking for opportunities in Mumbai. It would be great if you could help me find an opportunity. 

I have attached my resume. Please forward it to the concerned person. Thank you very much for your help. 

 

Sincerely,

Harit 

No comments:

Post a Comment