Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

AN UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITY ?

 Dear Shri Narendran,

 

 

 

I just came across the following news report :

 

n the new materials business, Tata Steel is working with graphene. With the increasing threat from alternative products, the company is focussing on developing advanced material to protect its margin and bottom line.

Its Graphene Development Centre has recently produced corrosion-resistant graphene paint and supplied graphene powder to renowned tyre companies.

It has also demonstrated the potential of graphene inks, which are used in the printing of train tickets, plane boarding passes, and RFID (radio-frequency identification) tags.

Like other conductive inks, graphene ink can be used to create printed materials that conduct heat and electricity.

Given your interest in Graphene, you might be interested to envisage how graphene will play a very important role in the manufacture of Electric Vehicles > Please look up :

E – Car Extrapolation : a Wishful Thinking ? 

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh / Mumbai  /  www.hemenparekh.in  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment