Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 January 2024

RE: Powai West estate

 Dear KMR,

 

In short , now there is no Powai west ( RIP ) , as you and I remember !

 

I will try to get my son Nirmit to take a photo ( from his 16th floor flat in Emerald Isle , behind L&T Infotech ie old Transport Department in Powai East ) and mail to you

 

Regards,

 

hcp

 

From: K M Raja Sundaram [mailto:kmrajasundaram@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 1:14 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Powai West estate

 

Dear HCP 

 

Recently you had posted an email or so about your visit to Powai West where you saw the structures there were dismantled etc

 

 Could you please share what you saw there. 

Some of us old timers would like to know

 

 I understand that Powai West too would be developed as a real estate project very soon

 

With best regards

 

KMR

K M Raja Sundaram

Ex PSW Plant Engineering 

No comments:

Post a Comment