Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: Need Your Permission

 Amit ,

 

Many thanks for your permission

 

As far as your feedback is concerned :

 

Ø  You had split the action in 2 pages . I am trying to combine into one page

Ø  Inside the BRAIN IMAGE , we have provided 6 circles ( marked TOPIC )

Ø Idea is that these circles will automatically / continuously , get “ populated “ by KEYWORDS ( Kishan seems to have found a way )

Ø Visitors will be encouraged to click on any TOPIC , inside any circle ( will stay for 3 / 4 seconds – then change to a new topic )

Ø This will fill up the QUESTION BOX , with 5 / 6 questions

Ø Of these, 2 / 3 questions will be pulled from API of personal.ai AND 2 / 3 questions will be pulled from database on local server

Ø Visitor can select any of these ( will turn YELLOW  ) – and click SUBMIT

Ø That will bring ( from API ) , relevant answer

 

 

I am keeping my fingers crossed !

 

I welcome your feedback

 

hcp

 

From: Amit Pandey [mailto:amit@ahomtech.com]
Sent: 12 September 2023 11:56
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: abhinandan.pm75@gmail.comvishesh@incomegroup.inkokalkishan.official@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Need Your Permission

 

Dear HCP,

 

Sure, You can use the same. Just one feedback, I think the topic suggestion box should be in a different layout which has been shared in the design.

 

Warm regards,

Amit

 

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 11:50 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

https://hemenparekh.vercel.app/

 

Amit,

 

This link shows a tentative layout for U / I .  Final will emerge in 2 / 3 days

 

We have modified the layout and the image , which you kindly agreed for our use

 

At the bottom of the page , you will notice following write-up :

 

“  This site is developed and maintained by Kishan Kokal  “

 

I would like it to read :

 

“ This site is developed and maintained by Kishan Kokal  and mentored by Amit Pandey  “

 

I need your permission

 

Regards,

 

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment