Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

Re: MY DIGITAL AVATAR V 2.0

 Sharon,

Many thanks for finding a way for overcoming this irritation . Does this also take care of API returning “ no answer “
For past 10 days I am bedridden with high fever and got admitted to a hospital 3 days ago
I expect to get discharged tomorrow but will be largely inacitve and weak fo a fortnight ( Dengue )
Not a life event worth adding to my memory blocs
In the meantime I wait Voice Cloning API

Incidentally, after Harish Mehta , current Chairman, Onward Technology, and first President of NASSCO M visited my home ( to get to know me better , after reading my blog ), daily Views of my blogging site went up from an ave of 150 per day to 10,00 per day
Regards 
Hemen


From: Sharon Zhang <sharon@personal.ai>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 10:48:40 AM
To: Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>; Aidan Tan <aidan.tan@personal.ai>
Subject: Re: MY DIGITAL AVATAR V 2.0
 
Hey All -
We made some changes to the API and it should no longer require login or going to sleep. Detailed docs here: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/13134732/TzscpSjZ#4acaf2f5-d5a7-46a6-a4c4-06e015cbc959

See below for the response I got from your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment