Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

RE: MEDICAL EXPENSES REIMBURSEMENT

 Dear SNS,

 

I wonder if you had an opportunity to consider my request

 

With regards,

hcp

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:19 PM
To: 'sns@lntecc.com' (sns@lntecc.com)
Cc: amn@larsentoubro.com
Subject: MEDICAL EXPENSES REIMBURSEMENT

 

Dear SNS,

 

 

For retired General Managers , I believe the present Medical Expenses Reimbursement Scheme is as follows :

 

Ø Domiciallary Expenses………… Rs   1       lakh / year

Ø Hospitalization ………………….   Rs   2.5    lakh / year

 

I believe , these limits were fixed long time back . Since then , both type of charges / fees / prices , have risen sharply

 

I urge you to consider revising  / simplifying, the scheme as follows :

 

Ø No separate limits for these two types of expenses ( effective 01 April 2020 )

 

Ø Expenses should be admitted for home-based treatment by doctors / nurses / technicians / ward boys / pathologists / physio-therapists etc

 

 

Ø One single / combined “ Annual “ limit should be linked to the age of the retired beneficiary ( and his / her spouse ) , as follows :

 

#  From retirement ( ie 58 years ) till 69 years…………. Rs  5  lakhs

 

#  From 70 years till 79 years……………………………………… Rs  7  lakhs

 

#  From 80 years till 89 years……………………………………… Rs  9  lakhs

 

#  90 years onwards……………………………………………………… At actuals

 

I hope you will consider this sympathetically

 

With regards,

 

H c parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment