Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 January 2024

RE: LTIT 93rd managing Council MoM

 Dear Dr Damahe,

 

The minutes are in order

 

Regards,

 

H c parekh

 

From: Bhuvan Damahe [mailto:Bhuvan.Damahe@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 10:43 AM
To: K Ramakrishnan; Pradeep Talpade; Hemen Parekh; djshahatdjs@hotmail.comajits1401@gmail.com; Mukhija
Cc: Director MSBTE; Dr. Abhay Wagh; B S SALUJA
Subject: RE: LTIT 93rd managing Council MoM

 

Dear Sirs,

 

Enclosed please find the 93rd MoM for your perusal. Sorry for the delay. The delay was because we were trying to get opinion on implementation of 7th pay commission. We will be implementing 7th pay commission.

 

With regards,

 

B A Damahe

Principal, LTIT

 

 

Regards,

 

B.A. DAMAHE

PRINCIPAL

 

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment