Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

RE: Jhaverchand Meghani Family Tree - revised message

 Ashok,

 

I have just created a PAREKH FAMILY TREE on web site, “ My Heritage “

 

Here is a link :

https://www.myheritage.com/site-family-tree-868659281/parekh

 

I have added / appended, Mama’s name and your name ( Meghani Family branch ). Thru this site , by now , you might have received an “ Invite “

 

This site allows you to create a FREE account and EDIT the Meghani Branch ( adding rest of the tree which you have already constructed )

 

Write to me in case of any problem

 

Give my regards to Asha and children

 

We are all fine here and have taken first doze of vaccine. Because of a HERPES attack 2 year back , I have difficulty in walking but manage to walk with a stick. Bharati is fine

 

Once a fortnight, we do phone Mastanbhai

 

 

Regards,

 

Batukbhai

 

From: Ashok Meghani [mailto:ashok@meghani.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:54 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Jhaverchand Meghani Family Tree - revised message

 

Pardon my unforgivable omission of Dholu's name from the helpers I thanked. My apologies, Dholu!

Dear extended Meghani family,

Here is how to access the Jhaverchand Meghani Family Tree constructed with the Family Echo website facility.

Click the link below to view the family tree:

https://www.familyecho.com/?p=QX8LF&c=d2dk083q0l&f=356344136946795188

Although viewable on a mobile phone's small screen, his large tree is probably better viewed on a desktop, laptop or a tablet. Even on a large screen, you may have to scroll a lot horizontally to get to the sub-families you may want to browse.

You will not be able to edit the information yourself. Please let me know (email: ashok@meghani.com) if you see any incorrect or missing information in the tree. Please note that I have limited the branches related to Jhaverchand Meghani's siblings to two generations in order to keep the information size within manageable limits.

One glaring gap in the content of this tree is of Kalidas Meghani's other children besides Jhaverchand, Lalchand and Samju. I am woefully uninformed about them, and would appreciate any help in adding those other Jhaverchand siblings' families to this tree.

I will now eagerly await your comments and suggestions. I thank SONYA DHRUV (DHOLU),  Dinesh Parekh, Bharati Mullick and Surabhi Modi for filling holes in my data about the family.

With wishes for your safety in today's COVID-19 besieged world,

Ashok

ashok@meghani.com

No comments:

Post a Comment