Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: https://hemenparekh-dashboard.vercel.app/logs

 Kishan ,

 

This is inadequate !

 

There should be “ Drilling down “  like this :

 

#   Select what log you want to view >  Topics  >  Questions

 

You have chosen to view >  Questions

 

Choose the Year > 2023  /  2024  /  2025  ………….

 

You chose > 2023

 

Select Month > Jan / Feb / Mar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Oct / Nov / Dec

 

Showing data for “ Oct 2023 “

 

Show “ Dates “  ………1 / 2 / 3 …17 / 18 / 19……31 …….

 

Uploaded for the date / Cumulative uploaded for the Month so far

 

250  /  1250

 

Same system for Months

 

Uploaded  in Oct / Cumulative upload from Jan 2023 till 17 Oct 2023

 

 

Pl make a mock up and show me before coding

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment