Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Re: GOOD JOB / Work in Progress ?

 I suppose that those two translation s are taking place on Big Rock server. Does it offer some other plan which can translate faster ?


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2023 2:47:43 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Re: GOOD JOB / Work in Progress ?
 
Absolutely! I'm currently working on making it possible for users to switch languages on the fly when they want to hear responses in a different language.

Now, about the speed of translated languages – it does take a bit longer. That's because we have to go through a two-step process: first, translating the text into the desired language, and then turning it into audio. Unfortunately, further acceleration is not possible due to the inherent nature of the two-step process, making it impossible to expedite.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 at 14:19, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Kishan ,

 

For past one hour  I have been testing the language button

 

I believe you are still working on it to fine-tune the process

 

Quick Observations :

 

Ø  It takes a long time for translation into languages

Ø  After listening an answer in Gujarati ( for instance ) , if I select Telugu , it continues in Gujarati

 

I have a feeling that , simply out of curiosity , visitors will like to select another language , half way of the first language she has selected

 

Is this possible ?

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment