Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

Re: Exciting Word Cloud Results from Your Blogs

 Thanks, Kishan 


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2023 9:35:59 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Re: Exciting Word Cloud Results from Your Blogs
 
Uncle,

In response to your request for the Excel sheet containing the 2000 words and their frequency of occurrence, I want to assure you that I will handle this task promptly. Additionally, I understand the importance of maintaining focus on our priority task.

To ensure that I can effectively manage both aspects, I have planned my work accordingly. This way, I can work on creating the Excel sheet for you while continuing to advance our primary task. This approach will allow me to balance both tasks effectively without any compromise on quality or timelines.

Thank you for your understanding, and I will ensure that the Excel sheet is sent to you as requested.

Best regards,
Kishan

On Sat, 2 Sept 2023 at 19:02, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Kishan

 

This is very good progress .

 

Can you pl send me excel sheet containing these 500 words – with “ frequency of occurrence “ number against each word ?

 

That would enable me to mark in red, those words which I do not consider worth including in word cloud

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

I still think, the comprehensive list may contain ( say ) 2,000 words , considering the number of documents parsed

 

 

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 September 2023 18:56
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Exciting Word Cloud Results from Your Blogs

 

Uncle,

Thank you for clarifying that. Indeed, we can generate a word cloud with any number of words by adjusting the parameters. This flexibility allows us to fine-tune the results according to our needs.

Following is the word cloud of 500 words.

I've been actively working on the script that fetches questions from the Personal AI API and our local database of questions to produce the most relevant ones, and I'm pleased to inform you that we are making significant headway. The script is taking shape, and I'm refining its functionality to ensure it performs optimally. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate the capabilities of the AI API with our own question database to provide the most relevant questions.

 

word-cloud.png

 

On Sat, 2 Sept 2023 at 13:50, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Kishan ,

 

Somehow this list seems “ incomplete “

 

I find it difficult to believe that parsing of 7000 word documents ( each containing around 300 words ) , would result in only 200 Keywords  !

 

 

You may look into that later . First job is for you to complete the coding and demo on Monday evening

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment